Shadowridge Golf Club, Vista, CA
Our North County Food Bank chapter invites you to join us for the annual Drive Out Hunger Golf Classic at the Shadowridge Golf Club in Vista on Monday, September 28, 2020.
We take your safety and the safety of our staff and volunteers very seriously. We ask that you practice social distancing, wear a mask when interacting with others, and regularly wash or sanitize your hands.
· We will have four spaced-out registration tables with two volunteer attendants wearing gloves and masks.
· One volunteer will check golfers in and the other will pass out gift bags.
· Those purchasing a $50 contest & mulligan package will be asked to provide a credit card or mail in a check donation. We will not be accepting cash. We encourage you to make your purchase online in advance
· Driving range will be spaced for social distancing and players will have approximately 15 minutes to warm up so everyone has an opportunity.
· The putting greens will be monitored for social distancing.
· We will not have drink coolers stationed on the course. Instead, we will have volunteers and Shadowridge staff wearing gloves and masks while making their rounds with beverages throughout the day. Golfers will not be allowed to reach into the coolers. All drinks will be passed out.
· The company providing the shotgun launcher, will disinfect the shotgun after every use.
· On-course representatives will wear a mask when interacting with a guest.
· BBQ lunch will be handed out by a Shadowridge banquet employee.
· Due to safety concerns, we will not have a dinner reception.
· Instead, we will have a short cocktail hour on the patio with our live auction and heavy appetizers.
· Appetizers will be passed out by a banquet staff member.
1980 Gateway Drive
Vista, CA 92081
Sep 28, 2020 from 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM PST